1.7
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 07, 2017

* Probably think they doing it free ...

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2017

I am no more ashamed to declare that I am one of the many idiots who let these guys fool me DESPITE having had gained a fair knowledge of their performances and tactics. Perhaps I thought to myself...how worst can they go, considering the price they offered...I was in for a ride of my life with that assumption.

2.5 Years on and I am probably put on their blacklist for constantly asking for me over delayed project which they probably thing they are going it free for me (with 100% advance taken 2.5 years back). Long story short...If they manage to spare you some time, they can do a pretty good job in the given amount, but they cannot be trusted, especially with big projects, simply because for a company who does not take pride in the fact that it is part of a large Pakistani software house and instead pretends to be someone/thing it is not...only implies that deceit is at the core of their intention and that eventually plays out when they start crippling under the pressures of delivering a large project for which they promised you the sun & the moon knowing the only moon they possibly can moon at you it their own (pun intended).

So i you're willing spend 3/4 of your day trying to reach your contact (after he took 100% advance in a blink of an eye) either by chat, phone or email, and go to sleep frustrated having realized you wasted your time money and peace on these crooks, and yet like me still find the energy and enthusiasm to go all over it again the next day and the next and so on and so forth, then come join the line. Otherwise if you have a heart condition, anger management issues or a blood pressure issues, they do the people around you a favor and just pay extra to someone you can catch by the neck if needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Logodesignpros Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Picture they painted, Design.

I didn't like: True selves, Customer service.

Comments