LogoDesignPros - Poor quality of work, inability to follow brief ineffective customer service

26 of 34 LogoDesignPros reviews

Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015.I have to repeatably correct silly spelling mistakes on their behalf even though I have provided detailed (and correctly spelt) instructions and completed their own forms!

They just do not seem to be able to get the QR code right, i.e. with all the relevant information, not just the email address. I cannot get through on the UK phone line. I have also started saving all the "Live Chats" that we have had as prove of their incompetence.

I have emailed my account manager who has not responded.

In summary I feel that I have been ripped off, they have not done anything that I could not have done myself but didn't have the time.In retrospect I have post more time chasing them and am out of pocket to boot!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Logo Design
Review category
Professional Services
review #639228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LogoDesignPros? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
26 of 34 LogoDesignPros reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22, 2015 #987396

me!!!
No one is responding to my emails or queries and I'm waiting for the website to be finished for over a year now

May 21, 2015 #986987

Hi
Looks like my experience has been the same. I've been trying to contact someone at this company for a week now, no response and now the number isn't working. I'd like to know how many people has or is going thru this with this company. I work too hard just to be ripped off with no consequence.

May 23, 2015 #987773

Yes I tood. I got my website but very bad service and no one has responded the last week and half. Now I am trying f to get my domain transferred from Internetbs to my server. I hav to wait 48 hrs they must have flown the coup

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.