LogoDesignPros - Poor quality of work, inability to follow brief ineffective customer service
Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015.I have to repeatably correct silly spelling mistakes on their behalf even though I have provided detailed (and correctly spelt) instructions and completed their own forms!
They just do not seem to be able to get the QR code right, i.e. with all the relevant information, not just the email address. I cannot get through on the UK phone line. I have also started saving all the "Live Chats" that we have had as prove of their incompetence.
I have emailed my account manager who has not responded.
In summary I feel that I have been ripped off, they have not done anything that I could not have done myself but didn't have the time.In retrospect I have post more time chasing them and am out of pocket to boot!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Logo Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week. Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged..."
- "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..."
- "I am still reeling here at the silence from nespresso, over 30 damaged pods which, even if straightened out, will not go through the machine. I have had the machine..."