After 26 months of waiting, website made with hundreds of mistakes and virus in it.It took me several months to contact them to scan the website and now I don't even have a website

Where in the *** this company vanished?

I paid a lot of money for this website and now I don't even have a working site. Does any one know how to contact them now? this is by far the most unprofessional company I have ever worked with. Our foundation is a non for profit.

It took us so long to save that money to built this site.We don't even have money to re- built the site with another company :(

Jazmin.kazravan wrote the review because of damaged or defective at LogoDesignPros. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants LogoDesignPros to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was take money and run scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LogoDesignPros logodesignpros website design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LogoDesignPros?

Comments